***OUR TACK SHOP IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
Our Tack Shop is located in our office at 730 Crestline Street, off of Tranquille towards the airport. 250-554-3811 • 730 Crestline Street • Office Hours Vary - please call first before coming If you would like to visit our tack shop, to look around or make a purchase please call ahead to be sure that someone will be in the office to assist you with your shopping needs. All purchases must be made by cash or cheque in person, and the funds will go towards supporting our organization throughout the years to come, in hopes of building an indoor arena.
If you are interested in an item shown below, please call the office at 250-554-3811 to explain the item and have it set on hold for you with you name and phone number. (We do not accept online purchases of MasterCard or Visa)
We do accept consignment items, and the period of those items is 90 days. All items must be freshly clean & free of needed repairs. Our consignment fee for KTRA is 20%, leaving you with 80% of funds.
If an item has not sold within the 90-day period, we will contact you to come to reclaim the item. If the item is not reclaimed within the 60 days of the date of notice, the item will become KTRA property.